PAUL STANLEY DVD SHOOT LAST NIGHT

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

(((theNEWgod)))

PAUL STANLEY DVD SHOOT LAST NIGHT

Post by (((theNEWgod))) »

OMG, people. last nite wuz f'n AWESOME. wait until you see the DVD. this show rokt. i was 2nd row, but you're so damn smashed up in there, that it's like 1st row. hopefully i'll be on the DVD, muggin' it up. the camera stopped on me a few times, but once really long, i wuz playin' it up in the cam, singin', waivin' my hands n' shxt. i pray it makes the cut!!! i wuz waiving the "W" sign with my hands all nite. nobody else made that symbol with their handz, so i'll know exactly when i see me on there.

Paul wuz flawless, he put on one helluva performance last nite. seriously, he wuz very interactive and crackin' jokes. it wuz defintely a KLASSIK performance. the band wuz tight as hell. there should be little or no overdubbing for this show, when they "process" it.

house of blues in chicago is and has been my favorite concert venue for a while now. it's a PERFECT place to film a DVD. wait until you see the DVD. i'm sure it's gotta look beautiful. the place has a KILLER interior, great lighting.

i got a paul pick, a drum stick, hopefully my mug on a paul stanley DVD, and one AWESOME memory to last a lifetime.

THANK YOU, PAUL STANLEY.

Rock and roll all nite, and party every day.
(((tNg)))
:paulfunny:

Wildwoodkiss75
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
United States of America

Post by Wildwoodkiss75 »

Glad you had a great time!!

I just pray this DVD comes out!
EVERYDAY ABOVE GROUND IS A GOOD DAY!
[img]http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/4218_1733_Kiss_great_sig_2_1_1.jpg[/img]
http://kissmaskwebzine.blogspot.com/

I am a freak
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Italy

Post by I am a freak »

:paulfunny: cool night for ya, great :OK: .. I hope to see Paul on dvd you know :mrgreen: rock on :OK:
Rock and Roll All Time