KISS album with most filler on it?

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

kinetic74
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

KISS album with most filler on it?

Post by kinetic74 »

Hot In The Shade for me (While I do like Little Caeser, Forever, Hide Your Heart and Rise To It) the rest is not very memorable.agree or disagree?

Which album do you think is their weakest and why? :kiss:

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Deja »

I think Animalize and Asylum have the most filler in it, cause of the songs Gene put on it. The Gene Songs on both are weak and that`s no wonder, cause at that time, he was busy doin crappy movies in Hollywood.

There are great Paul Songs on them, like Thrills in the night, heavens on fire, who wants to be lonely, tears are fallin etc. etc.

All in all i think animalize is their weakest album, even if the paul songs rock on it.
...I Am DEJA3:16...You Are The DEJA3:16 Fans...And The Spirit Of DEJA3:16 Will Run FOREVER!!!...
(My Tribute To The "Ultimate Warrior" Jim Hellwig...My Hero 4 Life, Who Inspired Me In Creating The "Metal-Warrior Deja3:16" Gimmick In First Place.)

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

Carnival of souls, I have to be honest here this album really does nothing for me, to me it doesn't sound like Kiss, if you can get into it cool but not my cup of tea.
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/Don77777/sweetpic2.jpg[/img]

tiger67
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by tiger67 »

..........Animalize:
6 strong :OK: & 3 weaks: Lonley, While & Murder... :motz: !
:kiss: :Destroyer: 4EVER
Last edited by tiger67 on Sun 17. Dec 2006, 17:52, edited 1 time in total.

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Re: ............

Post by Deja »

[quote="tiger67";p="176337"]..........Animalize:
6 strong :OK: & 3 weaks: Lonley, While & Murder... :motz: !
:kiss: :Destroyer: 4EVER[/quote]

Yeah...all from gene...

Ya know if i had to choose my fav. songs from every album for a KISStory compilation-tape or cd or whatever...i would only choose 3 songs from animalize: I`ve had enough, Thrills in the night and Heavens On Fire...i guess from any other album i`d choose more than 3 songs...so animalize is the weakest in my opinion(solos not counting :mrgreen: )

From asylum I`d choose King of the mountain, Tears are fallin, who wants to be lonely, uh all night...
...I Am DEJA3:16...You Are The DEJA3:16 Fans...And The Spirit Of DEJA3:16 Will Run FOREVER!!!...
(My Tribute To The "Ultimate Warrior" Jim Hellwig...My Hero 4 Life, Who Inspired Me In Creating The "Metal-Warrior Deja3:16" Gimmick In First Place.)

Wildwoodkiss75
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
United States of America

Post by Wildwoodkiss75 »

:Animalize:
Probably some of the worse :kiss: ever written, however Paul Stanley did an amazing job at production, was at a time Gene was off doing his Hollywood thing, leaving Paul to handle the the :kiss: boat. The only song on that LP worth anything is "Heaven's On Fire." Everything else is just crap. :mrgreen:
EVERYDAY ABOVE GROUND IS A GOOD DAY!
[img]http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/4218_1733_Kiss_great_sig_2_1_1.jpg[/img]
http://kissmaskwebzine.blogspot.com/

I am a freak
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Italy

Re: KISS album with most filler on it?

Post by I am a freak »

[quote="kinetic74";p="176282"]Hot In The Shade for me (While I do like Little Caeser, Forever, Hide Your Heart and Rise To It) the rest is not very memorable.agree or disagree?

Which album do you think is their weakest and why? :kiss:[/quote]

well I disagree, 'cause I like HITS (the Street giveth .. is the only least song to me) ... Gene's '78s solo is my least album :tztz:
rock on :GeneXmas:
Rock and Roll All Time

2,000 Man
Canada

Post by 2,000 Man »

:Unmasked:

Wildwoodkiss75
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
United States of America

Post by Wildwoodkiss75 »

[quote="2,000 Man";p="176483"]:Unmasked:[/quote]

2,000 Man: I have to admit, you may have added an album to my list (I guess it's like Oreos, just can't have one!):Unmasked: has alot of filler in it too.
EVERYDAY ABOVE GROUND IS A GOOD DAY!
[img]http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/4218_1733_Kiss_great_sig_2_1_1.jpg[/img]
http://kissmaskwebzine.blogspot.com/

2,000 Man
Canada

Post by 2,000 Man »

[quote="Wildwoodkiss75";p="176488"][quote="2,000 Man";p="176483"]:Unmasked:[/quote]

2,000 Man: I have to admit, you may have added an album to my list (I guess it's like Oreos, just can't have one!):Unmasked: has alot of filler in it too.[/quote]

:lool: