Should KISS be inducted to the RnR hall

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Kiss In the hall of fame for 08

Yes
90%
NO
10%

Total votes: 20

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Deja »

Yes Tati u got that right...some Rapper called "Grandmaster Flash" has been put into the RnR Hall Of Fame...which is no RnR Hall of Fame anymore now...

I don`t give a damn bout Hip Hop and Rap...in my mind that music is a pain in my a$$ and the most responsible reason for kids getting more and more criminal even here in germany where those rapper sing about raping ur sister, stealing my car, smoking the next joint, missing at school and being proud of it...gimme a break :kotz:

No :kiss: can :klo: on that so called "Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame" and that`s what Gene said after the Symphony concert...and he`s right.
...I Am DEJA3:16...You Are The DEJA3:16 Fans...And The Spirit Of DEJA3:16 Will Run FOREVER!!!...
(My Tribute To The "Ultimate Warrior" Jim Hellwig...My Hero 4 Life, Who Inspired Me In Creating The "Metal-Warrior Deja3:16" Gimmick In First Place.)

ShockMeStrutter
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by ShockMeStrutter »

The RNR hall of shame is run by a bunch of screw ups. :kiss: don't deserve to be associated with such complete idiots. Vh1 knows how to honor a legendary band. That's why they honored :kiss: in the first ever VH1 Rock Honors.

tiger67
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by tiger67 »

@ all:
Don`t take that to heavy...like Deja say:
Think about Gene`s words, after the great SYMPHONY :wave: !
[size=150][color=violet][b]Paul[/b][/color][/size]
[size=150][color=black][b]-[/b][/color][/size] [color=red][size=150][b]Gene[/b][/size][/color] [size=150][b][color=black]-[/color][/b][/size] [size=150][color=green][b]Eric Singer[/b][/color][/size] [color=black][size=150][b]&[/b][/size][/color][size=150][b][color=blue]Tommy[/color][/b][/size]

Wildwoodkiss75
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
United States of America

Post by Wildwoodkiss75 »

:Ace: :Peter: :genetongue: Without any question YES!!! :paulfunny:
EVERYDAY ABOVE GROUND IS A GOOD DAY!
[img]http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/4218_1733_Kiss_great_sig_2_1_1.jpg[/img]
http://kissmaskwebzine.blogspot.com/

Geosav
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Geosav »

:kiss: should be there.But if The Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame doesn't agree then it's thier loss.They lose. :OK:

stewie griffin
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Australia

Post by stewie griffin »

I agree they should have been inducted in the hall when Alive Worldwide/ Psycho Circus tours were on and the popularity was huge again
KISS THE RULES GOOD BYE DETROIT ROCK CITY

[[img]
http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/4658_DetroitRockCitycover_2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/4658_DRC_1.jpg[/img]

stewie griffin
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Australia

Post by stewie griffin »

Boys I have just emailed the hall of fame on our topic hopefully they will considre entering the band
KISS THE RULES GOOD BYE DETROIT ROCK CITY

[[img]
http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/4658_DetroitRockCitycover_2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/4658_DRC_1.jpg[/img]

MarKISSuk
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Post by MarKISSuk »

I agree with those who say they should be inducted, as if it really is the Rock 'N' Roll Hall Of Fame then KISS should be apart of that. Although the people who decide on who gets inducted have shown clearly that they don't want KISS in as after 3 decades that have continued to ignore them. To be honest, I think Gene put it best when he said "KISS are America's No. 1 Gold Record selling champions of all time! The Rock 'N' Roll Hall Of Fame can KISS My ASS!!" :genetongue:
I don't wanna hear you might, there's a fire getting near, the sparks ignite...
[img][/img]
If you're ready for a wild ride, let me hear you SAY YEAH!!!

2,000 Man
Canada

Post by 2,000 Man »

Without a doubt KISS should be inducted to the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame. Hands down.

Tati Simmons
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Brazil

Post by Tati Simmons »

[quote="DejaVuDataBase";p="188960"]Yes Tati u got that right...some Rapper called "Grandmaster Flash" has been put into the RnR Hall Of Fame...which is no RnR Hall of Fame anymore now...

I don`t give a damn bout Hip Hop and Rap...in my mind that music is a pain in my a$$ and the most responsible reason for kids getting more and more criminal even here in germany where those rapper sing about raping ur sister, stealing my car, smoking the next joint, missing at school and being proud of it...gimme a break :kotz:

No :kiss: can :klo: on that so called "Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame" and that`s what Gene said after the Symphony concert...and he`s right.[/quote]

I think it's really weird that Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame invite musician who have nothing to do with rock'n'roll to be there.
It's awful....
But I agree with GENE too....if they don't want to invite them, they're losers. :kiss: is absolutely perfect...