what is the Fan Finder?

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Cheffe
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Austria

what is the Fan Finder?

Post by Cheffe »

Unfortunately quite a few people do not take active part in the Fan Finder.

What is the Finder?
it's very simple, just click here ---> Fan Finder <---
the Fan Finder is kinda self explanatory. It puts a flag to your location where you live. By default the Austrian/German/Swiss mag will show up, but you can choose the map of your country at any time on the right side at the drop down menue.

how can I get my flag to show up on the map?
just go into your profile: click here ---> Profile <---
and fill out your geographical localtion (longitude and lattitude), that is right after the password. Please follow the instructions there. If you filled out longitude and latitude of your city correctly, then a flag will show up on the map at your location.
You may also upload your Avatar (at the bottom in your profile), if you haven't done that yet....

If you still have any questions, just post it here :D

[schild=20 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]I wanna see the flags on the map![/schild][schild=22 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]and I wanna see the Avatars, too![/schild]
der admin & die moderatoren
- dafür stehen wir
- um euch überblick zu verschaffen
- um euch zu dienen
- infos zum board/boardregeln
- und ein offenes ohr haben wir auch, wenns vertraulich sein soll
Image Image