KISS Live In Whistler

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

KISS Live In Whistler

Post by Kiss777 »

KISS Live In Whistler

KISS will perform Live in Whistler (Outside Vancouver, BC Canada) Saturday, September 15th!

Whistler is primed to 'Rock & Roll All Nite' with "The Hottest Band in the World". Catch this legendary band under the stars in North America's number one resort destination.

Updates will be posted soon - including Ticket on sale date and venue info!

STAY TUNED TO KOL....
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/Don77777/sweetpic2.jpg[/img]

tiger67
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Re: KISS Live In Whistler

Post by tiger67 »

[quote="Kiss777";p="205360"]KISS Live In Whistler[/quote]

:OK: :OK: :OK: :OK: :wink:
[size=150][color=violet][b]Paul[/b][/color][/size]
[size=150][color=black][b]-[/b][/color][/size] [color=red][size=150][b]Gene[/b][/size][/color] [size=150][b][color=black]-[/color][/b][/size] [size=150][color=green][b]Eric Singer[/b][/color][/size] [color=black][size=150][b]&[/b][/size][/color][size=150][b][color=blue]Tommy[/color][/b][/size]

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

[quote="tiger67";p="205365"][quote="Kiss777";p="205360"]KISS Live In Whistler[/quote]

:OK: :OK: :OK: :OK: :wink:[/quote]

OK I hope we hear from some of those Canadians who always say Kiss never come up to see them :wink:
Last edited by Kiss777 on Tue 28. Aug 2007, 04:11, edited 2 times in total.

tiger67
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by tiger67 »

[quote="Kiss777";p="205366"]OK I hope we hear from some of those Canadians who always say Kiss never come up to see them :wink:[/quote]

I hope also to hear sth from the Canadian :kiss: Fans :wink: !
[size=150][color=violet][b]Paul[/b][/color][/size]
[size=150][color=black][b]-[/b][/color][/size] [color=red][size=150][b]Gene[/b][/size][/color] [size=150][b][color=black]-[/color][/b][/size] [size=150][color=green][b]Eric Singer[/b][/color][/size] [color=black][size=150][b]&[/b][/size][/color][size=150][b][color=blue]Tommy[/color][/b][/size]

I am a freak
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Italy

Post by I am a freak »

More Details Revealed About Upcoming Whistler Concert

It may be fall in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada, but the Big Mountain Concert Company will turn up the heat as they stage a rare, outdoor appearance by KISS on Blackcomb Mountain, Saturday, September 15. This incredible concert will be the first of three exciting weekends starring big-name, international artists in the spectacular mountain setting of Whistler, Host Mountain Resort of the 2010 Winter Games.

KISS is one of the world's biggest rock bands and they have played more than 3,500 concerts in front of 78 million fans around the world. "We're absolutely thrilled to be playing host to this legendary band," said Tourism Whistler Vice President of Marketing, Arlene Schieven. The world famous rockers will bring their extraordinary show to the slopes of Blackcomb Mountain at the Coca-Cola Tube Park Saturday, September 15th in a unique one-time outdoor concert event.

KISS invented stadium rock with their sci-fi Kabuki costumes, outrageous theatrics and, of course, their trademark make-up. In their extensive world tours, KISS has cultivated the most loyal fan base in music known as The Kiss Army. The stunning showmanship this band brings to the stage is overshadowed each time by their huge body of music. "Destroyer", "Rock and Roll All Night", "Love Gun" and "Alive" became the soundtracks for an entire generation of fans. KISS has sold 80+ million records throughout their career, and has earned more than 55 gold, platinum and multi-platinum awards since receiving their first gold record for KISS "Alive!" in 1975.

KISS rocked 800 million viewers at Super Bowl XXXIII, breathed fire into the closing ceremonies of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games and welcomed the New Year in Times Square for four consecutive years. Now they are ready to rock Whistler.

Tickets go on sale Wednesday, August 29 at 8:00 a.m. PST and are available online at www.secureTicket.org or by calling 1.888.223.6620. For more information about KISS in Whistler go to www.bigmountainconcerts.com, www.whistler.com, www.KISSonline.com or www.secureTicket.org.

* Date: Saturday, September 15th
* Time: Opening acts 4:30 pm - 7:45 pm / KISS at 8:15 p.m.
(Gates, outdoor barbeques and beer gardens open at 3:00 p.m.)
Venue: Coca-Cola Tube Park, Whistler
* Tickets: $65.00 - $250.00 plus GST and applicable service charges. Seating is general admission.
* Tickets are available at by calling 1.888.223.6620 or online at www.secureTicket.org

rock on :OK:

(I hope to see the band live in Europe too :mrgreen: .. of course :wink: )
Last edited by I am a freak on Tue 28. Aug 2007, 07:23, edited 1 time in total.
Rock and Roll All Time

KISSARMYMAN
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by KISSARMYMAN »

It is a big location or a minor???. how many seat 20 000 more or less??? :genetongue:

Wildwoodkiss75
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
United States of America

Post by Wildwoodkiss75 »

At $65 - $250 for the worse and best seats? Outrageous prices!!

I hope it does not sell-out and the band loses money on this gig. The prices for shows nowadays are staggering and with the economic situation in this country and Canada -- I can't believe the high-end prices!! Rock N Roll Highway to Hell Robbery at it's best. :auspeitsch:
EVERYDAY ABOVE GROUND IS A GOOD DAY!
[img]http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/4218_1733_Kiss_great_sig_2_1_1.jpg[/img]
http://kissmaskwebzine.blogspot.com/

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

[quote="Wildwoodkiss75";p="205440"]At $65 - $250 for the worse and best seats? Outrageous prices!!

I hope it does not sell-out and the band loses money on this gig. The prices for shows nowadays are staggering and with the economic situation in this country and Canada -- I can't believe the high-end prices!! Rock N Roll Highway to Hell Robbery at it's best. :auspeitsch:[/quote]

"Outrageous prices!! " really I don't know what you paid for your last Kiss concert mine was $100, looks like the normal high price for any concert these days.

Wildwoodkiss75
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
United States of America

Post by Wildwoodkiss75 »

[quote="Kiss777";p="205468"][quote="Wildwoodkiss75";p="205440"]At $65 - $250 for the worse and best seats? Outrageous prices!!

I hope it does not sell-out and the band loses money on this gig. The prices for shows nowadays are staggering and with the economic situation in this country and Canada -- I can't believe the high-end prices!! Rock N Roll Highway to Hell Robbery at it's best. :auspeitsch:[/quote]

"Outrageous prices!! " really I don't know what you paid for your last Kiss concert mine was $100, looks like the normal high price for any concert these days.[/quote]

Looks like you paid $150 less than this show. That's a chunk of change wouldn't you say? :mrgreen:
EVERYDAY ABOVE GROUND IS A GOOD DAY!
[img]http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/4218_1733_Kiss_great_sig_2_1_1.jpg[/img]
http://kissmaskwebzine.blogspot.com/

Partyman

Post by Partyman »

I hope this concert sells out :wink: - because I assume the tickets only are this expensive because the promotor will not break-even otherwise.
I guess the band got a verrrrrrrrrrry good fee for this one :wink: