Complete Rock The Nation Concert

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Underground Dyer

Post by Underground Dyer »

[quote="Starchild";p="213171"]This is an International Topic appearing in all forums. Please write in English only. Thank you!

a big thx

great "all the way" version

love how gene count :)

great work man[/quote]

I also thought it was hilarious that Paul kept cutting Gene off when he was trying to start the song. The first time I heard it I kept wondering if Paul was going to keep doing for the comedic factor or if it was just part of the act. But it only took Gene three tries at the count to get the song started so I guess we got our answer there. :paulfunny:
[img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff126/eldeeiii/Gene_Sig.jpg[/img]

tractor
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by tractor »

This is an International Topic appearing in all forums. Please write in English only. Thank you!

HI,

this is just great! :OK:
Thank you so much! :kiss:

:wave:

doctorrock

Post by doctorrock »

This is an International Topic appearing in all forums. Please write in English only. Thank you!

this is incredible!!! i wondrered if anybody did this the other day and now i found this board and read this. damn good job!

just for the record, i know kiss played some more "rare" tracks during the rock the nation tour in 2004 in australia and japan.

does anyone know if there are instant live cds of these shows, too?
i remember seeing set lists where they played creatures of the night at least 2 times and also i pledge allegiance to the state of rock and roll.
would make some cool bonus tracks like as it was a japan edition;) all you have to do then is making your own "banderole".
we should sent a copy to genesimmons then. they could release it as a gift for the fans :genetongue:

andreas

Post by andreas »

[quote="Underground Dyer";p="213277"]I also thought it was hilarious that Paul kept cutting Gene off when he was trying to start the song. The first time I heard it I kept wondering if Paul was going to keep doing for the comedic factor or if it was just part of the act. But it only took Gene three tries at the count to get the song started so I guess we got our answer there. :paulfunny:[/quote]

I love Paul interrupting gene :lool:

KISStian
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Germany

Post by KISStian »

simply super!!! :OK:

Greetz :kiss: tian
"They can stop the smoke, they can stop the bombs. ... But they can't stop KISS!!!"
- Paul Stanley, Bremen 12.03.1999