Classic Rock Mag Kiss Special.

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Cobohall1975
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Classic Rock Mag Kiss Special.

Post by Cobohall1975 »

Pre order going on now.
Worth buying,if not to sell on at a later date as the run is limited to 2,500 copies.
Saw the last Kiss special Classic Rock did like this in 2012 sell for £100 on Ebay.
Pretty heavy in weight, over 4lb (for the old school) or over 2kg. Ordered mine last night through the site in the link.
Someone has them for sale on Ebay (although it isn't released yet.....) for £71 !! The site here has them for less than half that price.
http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/m ... s&ns_fee=0
"....Being a bad boy ain't that bad.
I've had me more dirty women than most men ever had..."

Knucklepuck
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Re: Classic Rock Mag Kiss Special.

Post by Knucklepuck »

Based on those covers, it looks like they will focus mostly on the new line-up. I'm not slagging the new line-up but I'm just simply not interested in it. Not because of any anti-bias - they just dont excite me at all. If most of it is with the originals then I will happily pay lots!!!! Any way to know that in advance?

Cobohall1975
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Re: Classic Rock Mag Kiss Special.

Post by Cobohall1975 »

Knucklepuck wrote:Based on those covers, it looks like they will focus mostly on the new line-up. I'm not slagging the new line-up but I'm just simply not interested in it. Not because of any anti-bias - they just dont excite me at all. If most of it is with the originals then I will happily pay lots!!!! Any way to know that in advance?
I think the actual magazine (which is duplicated 4 times but with the different covers) only has an 18 page feature on 40 years of Kiss.
The Rolling Stone magazine has the right idea by featuring the original (and best) line up on their front cover for the 1st time ever! Seems hard to believe.
"....Being a bad boy ain't that bad.
I've had me more dirty women than most men ever had..."